SpartanZ Ran
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SpartanZ Ran

Ran Private Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lakshata
Spartan
Spartan

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:39 pm

G M A P P L I C A T I O N

I have an experience of using GM commands like summoning monsters/mobs,Suryun Events,Character Info commands and almost using all GM commands...
and I have Experience of editing forums [forumarena.com] must be the host, I can arrange/edit stuffs in a proper ways... i can maybe create a banner for your forums as well

I have equipped with - English speaking (properly),GM Responsibilities and manners....including ...
"I will never betray this server so as the admin... me and the server will rise together and shall fall together"

Still I haven't registered yet cuz the server is down bounce

Why I want to become a GM?? - cuz... uhm... I want to help your server to improve! and to make players enjoy this Game...

I hope you accept me as your Loyal Subject
Back to top Go down
[GM]ImJustAkid
Moderators
Moderators
[GM]ImJustAkid

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:51 pm

Hmm!! Only Forum Moderator's we need!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spartanzran.forumotion.com

GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SpartanZ Ran :: RAN :: Others-
Jump to: